Registration is now open for the upcoming 2015 Fall season and will close May 31, 2015. Registration can be done either on-line, in person at the JUSA office during posted office hours (links are below to complete and print out forms), or at one of our upcoming walk-in registration events (to be posted soon).
- Practices are scheduled to begin the first week of August.
- Games are scheduled to begin August 29 and will go through mid-November. For those players selected to play in All-Stars (U9-U14) at the end of the season, the programs run from December through January. There is also a small added fee if you choose to participate in the All-Star program.
- Registration fee is $125.00 for all ages.
- Upon registering, you will be required to complete a Volunteer sign-up form where parents can select one (or more) volunteer tasks. Volunteer jobs range from Coach, Team Parent, Field Maintenance, and more. If you cannot complete a volunteer task during the season, there is the option to pay a $50.00 buy-out fee.
- After teams are selected in June, your coach will also collect additional referee fees (varies depending on age level) and team fees (up to $35.00 per player). Team fees cover names on uniforms, banners, parties, etc.
On-Line Registration Links
Walk-in Registration Forms
Registration forms that need to be completed (for walk-in or in-person only)
Walk-In Registration Dates
- Yorba Linda / Placentia: Monday, May 18 from 6:00-8:00pm - Yorba Linda Community Center
- Yorba Linda / Placentia: Wednesday, May 27 from 6:00-8:00pm - Yorba Linda Community Center
- Anaheim: Wednesday, May 13 from 6:00-8:00pm at Pepperoni's Pizza (726 S. State College Blvd, Anaheim)
- Anaheim: Sunday, May 24 from 4:00-7:00pm at Pepperoni's Pizza
Fall 2015 Informational Documents
JUSA Coach Application
*Digital forms are also all on-line if you choose the on-line registration option.
**If you are doing on-line digital registration, please be prepared to upload a photo (current head shot) of your soccer player. Please no family portraits. Just a simple photo of your soccer player's face.
***If you are new to JUSA, you will also be required to either upload a copy of your child's birth certificate or bring in a copy to the office. This is mandatory for age verification.
****Please note that registration will only be complete once JUSA receives all the required forms (either digitally completed or presented to the JUSA Office), as well as payment, and age verification (for players new to JUSA).
Uniform sizing chart can be found here
If you have any questions please feel free to get a hold of one of the three Area Directors below:
Thank you for playing JUSA. We are looking forward to a fantastic 2015 Fall season.